Using only 200 words, answer an intriguing question that will surely test one’s wit in creating his/her arguments. Tackle the career possibilities that surround online classes for modern students and get a chance to win a 2000 Australian Dollar worth of scholarship.
Participants must incorporate their sentiments towards the potential of online schools in creating a better learning opportunity towards a bright future. One must build an image of what the future might look like and the possible job that s/he is taking during that time. Think of how an online school can provide a path toward a better career option for various students.
While citing the advantages of taking online classes in online schools for finishing a study, carefully tell how your education continues to shape your future job. The following basic rules apply for the current round of the competition.
- With full honesty, state your thoughts about how being admitted to an online school can affect your career or job. If you do not have an idea of what you will be taking, feel free to say so.
- Make sure that the title of your essay must be put in the first line of your comment.
- Briefly tell an exciting story as this is an essay composition which needs your imagination and creativity throughout the whole text.
- The winner must be selected at a random basis from the submitted entries which are published by the contest committee.
Besides the aforementioned general rules for the competition, bear in mind the following terms and conditions:
- An entry must have a number of words not exceeding the range of 100-200 words. Any entry that goes beyond this limit will not be considered for the prize.
- A maximum of one entry is expected from one person.
- Prizes will be sent thru PayPal using the email address provided by the winner.
- The contest jury will judge all of the qualified entries. Potential entries will be published within 72 hours subsequent to the submission.
- In case of similar entries being submitted at the same time, the first entry is the only one to be considered for publication as the contest goes with the first submission.
• Entries under the shortlist are subject for plagiarism check.